Saturday 13 September 2014

Little Black Dress


So this dress is probably my favourite of the moment. I just love it! 




This dress is a black 'London' bodycon and mesh dress, £18 from Bank Fashion. It's basically a black tight dress with a mesh topping. 




Accessorise - to complete this outfit and give its finishing touches I wore two bracelets in a plait style, one all black and the other black and white. These were £1 each from my local market. I also added a black hair bobble just because really, there really is only one reason to wear a bobble on your wrist and that's just in case you need to tie your hair up basically. And then to finish off I wore the silver crucifix cross which I also wore in my last blog post 'OOTD - Monochrome'.


Shoes - and for my favourite part of any outfit, the shoes. For this outfit I choose black wedged heeled ugg boots, £16 from New Look. I have an obsession for wedges at the moment so when I saw these whilst out shopping I fell in love. I mean there ugg boots but with a wedged heel, how amazing is that? Plus there super soft and comfy inside a really nice place to put your feet.

I hope you liked this outfit. What sorts of dresses or shoes do you like at the moment?

Aimee
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment