Tuesday 3 November 2015

One Direction: On The Road Again Tour 2015

Hey lovelies!

Thursday 29th October... The best day ever!! I had been waiting all year to see One Direction live and it was finally happening! They were absolutely amazing and the show was incredible. It was the third to last show of the tour and it was in Sheffield (an hour from where I live) and Louis was so happy to be back home (Doncaster is only like 10 miles from Sheffield). All his family were there and every chance he got he said about how happy he was to be back home and that it was his favourite show of the tour!! I also swear Niall waved at us!!! Best night ever!!

I've just realized that I didn't get too many pictures of Liam, a little bit of a bummer but I was taking it all in first hand. 






















This was Jamie Lawson, the opening act. He was really good! And apparently he was the first person to be signed to Ed Sheeran's new record label 'Gingerbread Man Records'. I can defiantly see him being massive in the future!!


Me and my sister before the show.



We had to get a one direction glow stick to go in the memory box!


It was the best night and now I have post concert depression :(

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment