Tuesday 15 December 2015

LookBook | Plaid and Bobble Beanie

Hey lovelies!

A new look book for your viewing pleasure! Going back to the dark colours that I feel so much more comfortable wearing. I've worn this plaid jacket in a previous look book which you can check out here! I added a leather jacket in the previous post which would look great over the top of this outfit as well. Perfect for the colder weather!



The plaid jacket is probably one of my favourite jackets at the moment, it goes with just about any outfit and it's easy to layer it up or to just wear alone as a light throw over your shoulders, it's great and feels super comfy!



The top is just a plain black crop top and the skirt is a knitted mini skirt that's lovely and warm whilst being really stylish. A skirt that can keep you warm in the Winter, yes please!


The combat boots I found whilst aimlessly scrolling through ebay and I fell in love almost instantly! I wanted some black lace up army like, boots that weren't as chunky as my Dr. Martens and these were just perfect! They're easier to just slip on and go then Dr. Martens are, and I still love my Docs but hey let a girl have both!


The finishing touches is the beanie. I love the bobble on this beanie, it just finishes off the whole outfit and keeps your head all warm and cosy! Beanie's are my go to hat in the Winter!


Plaid jacket - Primark
Knitted skirt - Primark
Black crop top - New Look
Combat boots - Ebay
Knitted bobble beanie - New Look

What's your favourite type of hat that you grab during the Winter? What are your thoughts on plaid jackets?

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment