Monday 21 December 2015

OOTD | Christmas Hat and Fairisle Jumper

Hey lovelies!


Things are getting real Christmassy right now! I dug out this old Christmas hat that was in the box of decorations and decided why not take some outfit shots whilst wearing it! I love the festivity and right now is the only time of year where it's acceptable to wear a Christmas hat as an accessory.

The Jumper is actually apart of a pajama set from Primark but I wear it for none sleeping purposes! I honestly don't think you can tell the difference and because it was designed to keep you warm in bed, it serves the exact same purpose during the day! Super cozy and has a really cute little fairisle print on the front. Anything with fairisle print immediately screams Christmas to me!




How festive do you feel right now, can you believe it's only 4 days until Christmas! 

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment