Wednesday 23 December 2015

OOTD | Christmas Party

Hey lovelies!

So tomorrow night, I'm heading off to a friends Christmas Eve party and I thought why not show you the outfit I'm planning on wearing!




I'm  wearing a quilted white 3/4 length top which can be easily dressed up or down. I've tucked the top into a maroon skater skirt and added some black tights because it's freezing outside! The shoes I'm wearing are black small wedged heels with a small buckle fastening. All the items of clothing are from New Look but they are all quite old. The skirt for example, I got last Christmas before skater skirts were even a trend!




What are you doing this Christmas Eve?!

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. hauteher for girls only

    ReplyDelete