Sunday 13 December 2015

OOTD | Mickey and Mustard

Hey lovelies

I thought i'd put together a crazy Autumn/Winter outfit for you guys. Probably one of the most colourful looks I've worn in a long time, but I love the fun factor that comes with this outfit, release your inner child and happily wear a Mickey top!



I have no idea how long I've had this Mickey the Mouse top or where I got it from, but I still love it! It has long sleeves to keep you warm although this top is a little on the thin side, so I wore a black jacket on top.



I tucked the top under a black skater skirt (As the top is rather long, almost like a dress on me!) and then I paired it with Mustard shade tights that I found on Ebay. They just add a burst of colour and funess to the outfit! But if yellow isn't your colour try wearing maroon tights with this look (like I wore in my last OOTD post). I think these two colours work great as they both appear in the cartoon on the top. My sister says I look like either a Simpson or a minion whilst wearing these tights, but I just love the look!



To finish off the look I slipped on my Dr. Martens. They're great with this outfit as they add a little tomboy/punk to the look and also work well with the colours. The label on the back of the ankle and the stitching are both yellow and when you but Dr. Martens you also get bright yellow laces with them so your can mix up the shoes. I couldn't find my yellow laces on this day but maybe that would have been too much yellow!

Are you a fan of this look?! How do you dress brightly coloured tights?

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment