Tuesday 19 January 2016

A Little Shopping Haul

Hey lovelies!

So I did a little shopping on my local high street of Lincoln and I thought it would be fun to show you what I picked up!


Kitty Coin Purse - Atmosphere, Primark
Fish Net Fashion Tights - Atmosphere, Primark
5 Seconds of Summer - Card Holder - HMV
Soft Kohl, Kajal Eye Liner Pencil - Rimmel London in 071 pure white - Boots



Black Floral Lace Bra With Bow - Secret Possessions, Primark
Black Small Diamond Check Bra With Bow And Lacing - Secret Possessions, Primark
Soap and Glory, Mist You Madly - Body Spray - Boots
Batiste, Original - Dry Shampoo - Boots
BarryM, All-in-one - Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener in 54 clear 543 - Boots


Luxury Glossy Tights, 10 Denier Appearance - Atmosphere, Primark
Kitty Ear Headband - Amazon (I didn't get this from Lincoln high street, but it came in the post on the same day!)



Sheer Floral Fashion Tights - Atmosphere, Primark
Black Ribbed Long Sleeve Top - Atmosphere, Primark

This is only a little haul with most items from either Boots or Primark, but I really needed some of these wardrobe and beauty basics. What do you think of the Items I picked up?!

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment