Friday 19 August 2016

Red Aztec Pattern and Lace up Heels | LookBook




Hey lovelies!

Its been far too long since my last LookBook post. My blogs foundation has always been fashion and it feels like I haven't talked clothing in so long! I'm a little late to the posting my Summer styles; but better late than never, right?

And please excuse my dog who wanted very much, to be involved in the mini photo shoot!


For this outfit, I styled my trusty red skater skirt (from New Look, but like 2 years it's lasted!) with a black top from Primark. The top has little embroided Aztec like patterns and a commonly appearing colour among the embroidery was red.

When I first put this outfit together at the start of Summer, my mum actually asked whether I'd bought a new dress, the skirt just matches the top perfectly! The top also has black tassels all down the sides but because it's quite a long top, I had to tuck it in to the skirt, so only a couple tassels are left visible.



The heels are from NewChic, and I've featured them in previous posts like this one! I love these heels, they look amazing with any outfit and I just can't get enough of them!


YouTube  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook  |  Google+
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment