Friday 12 August 2016

YouTube | Affordable, Haul & Samples: Makeup Revolution

Hey lovelies!


A new video is up! I'm super happy with how the thumbnail came out, I've discovered a new photo editing app and i'm obsessed!

The video is a quick haul with colour swatches of all the items that I recently picked up from one of my favourite make up brands, Makeup Revolution London. There one of my favourites because they're so cheap (some products only £1!) and they are amazing quality, definitely not the bad quality that u would expect for such a cheap price. Beautiful and Cheap makeup...why wouldn't you?!


Remember to like and subscribe, it would mean so much to me!!

Have you ever tried any Makeup Revolution products? If so what are your favourites by them?!

YouTube  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook  |  Google+
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment